In case you are looking for the 10 or d flash file, this article will be helpful for you. We have mentioned how you can install the 10.or D flash file (Stock Firmware ROM) and provide you with an original file. Read the article till the end to know more about it.
Now, in this section of the article, we have provided you with a list of certain things that you will have to do so that you can carry out the process easily.
- To start with, you need to have some basic knowledge about the process. If you do not know, you will have to consult an expert.
- Also, you need to download the firmware file and driver file compatible with the device and from an authenticated source. Download the latest version of the tool file.
- You need to use the device till the end of the process, so, you need to charge the device completely or at least up to 70 percent.
- You will also have to create a backup of all the data available on the device because you will lose all the data after the completion of the process.
- Always remember to scan all the files that you will download to be sure that all the files are safe to use on the system.
Steps to install 10 or d Flash File
We hope that you have fulfilled all the requirements that we have listed in the above section of the article. You can now pursue the process. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you need to follow to install the 10 or d flash file. Read all the steps properly and follow them in the same way as mentioned.
- First, you need to download the required driver on the system. Now, click on the downloaded file and open the installation window. Complete the installation process by following all the instructions appearing on the screen. In case you already have the driver on the system, skip the step.
- Next, you need to download the stock firmware file for the device, and then you need to extract the contents of the firmware file.
- After this, you will have to download the tool file on the system. You will then have to extract the contents of the tool file.
- Now, you need to turn off the device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable.
- You will now have to open the extracted tool folder and then click on the setup file.
- Now, follow all the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the flashing process.
- Wait for the process to complete. When the process will complete, you will get the success message on the screen.
- Finally, detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
So, you have successfully installed the 10 or d flash file on the device. All the information that you need to know before installing the 10 or d flash file is mentioned in the article. We hope that the article has helped you.