In case you are looking for the Swipe connect star flash file, this article will be helpful for you. We have provided you with an original Swipe connect star flash file and explained to install the same. Read the article till the end to know more about it.
In this section of the article, we have explained a list of certain things that you will have to do before you can start installing the Swipe connect star flash file. These things will help install the flash file easily.
- Initially, you will have to be aware of the technicalities of the process. In case you are not aware of the technicalities, you need to seek help from an expert. Always remember to use the tutorial for the specified device only.
- Next, you would know that you will lose all the data after the completion of the process. So, you need to create a backup of all the data.
- You will also have to use the device till the end of the process. So, you need to charge the device completely or at least up to 70 percent.
- It is a must to download the firmware file and driver file for the device from an authenticated source and according to the device that you are using. Also, look for the latest version of the tool file.
Steps to Install Swipe Connect Star Flash File
In this section of the article, we have explained how you can complete the flashing process. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you need to follow to install the Swipe connect star flash file on the device. Read all the steps properly and follow them in the same way as mentioned.
- First, you need to download the MediaTek driver on the system. Now, click on the downloaded file and open the installation window. Follow all the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process. In case the driver is already available on the system, skip the step.
- After this, you will have to download the stock firmware file for the device and then extract the contents of the firmware file.
- Next, you will have to download the SP flash tool on the system. You will now have to extract the contents of the tool file.
- Once done, you need to open the extracted tool folder and then click on the flash tool on the system. The tool window will then open on the screen.
- In the tool window, you will have to click on the scatter-loading option and download agent option. The scatter file will be present in the stock ROM that you have extracted.
- You will then have to untick the checkbox for preloader.bin. You must do this because if you won’t, you can brick the device.
- Next, you will have to click on the download option to begin the flashing process.
- Now, you will have to turn off the device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable. Also, you need to press the volume up button of the device so that the tool can detect the device.
- When the tool will detect the device, the process of flashing will begin.
- Wait for the process to complete. On completion, a green ring will appear on the screen.
- Finally, detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
So, this is it. You have successfully installed the Swipe connect star flash file on the device. We have tried to provide you with all the important information that you need to know about installing the Swipe connect star flash file. We hope that the article has helped you.